zondag 15 april 2012

I'm in SHOPPING QUEENS!

Hi visitors!

Two weeks ago, when I had a break and I stand in front of my school at the canals, I came across Fred van Leer, a dutch fashion styling. He asked me if I was interested in a interview for the internet site of the dutch fashion program 'Shopping Queens'. I said YES of course and did the interview. It was so much fun, I was surprised he came to me instead of all the other fashionable people at my school. Here is a picture when I was in the interview and I also post the interview. I'm the second girl (with the red lipstick, camo jacket and white nike jordans!) I loved it when I heard the comments from Fred van Leer! He said I look so good and I am a good upcoming stylist! ++++++ for my confidence haha!

Klik here for the interview:
Fred backstage: your style week 5

X

1 opmerking: