Hi guys,
I'm full of inspiration nowadays and I'll show you what I have in mind to buy. I'll tell you what I love about the clothes and why I wanna buy the items.
Leather vest from forever 21. I'll only wear it open. I love the combination tough leather and sweet wool. I also love the asymmetric design. I would wear this with a grey knitted sweater and a nice jeans and boots. Quite casual but not boring.
Black and white striped see-through blouse. I always love see through blouses and I love black and white stripes. You can wear this blouse casual but also super fashionable and style it up with awesome accessories.
Black and white striped asymmetric skirt. As I said, I love asymmetric designs and black and white stripes. You can also wear this skirt casual and style it up with a good clutch and jewelry.
Studded bra, DIY. I love this. I love studs. It has an tough feeling but the color of the studs is gold, so this is also a luxury feeling. Which I both love. I would wear this as a bikini top, with a basic black bottom.
Colorful DIY tie dye scarf. This scarf makes me so happy, The colors... I love it. I would wear this with a black jeans, black leather jacket to compromise all the colors in the scarf.
Dr martens boots in leather. I love how tough this boots look, but you could wear it so easy and minimalistic. I would buy them vintage, because of the little destroyed look.
Studded shorts. DIY. I would wear this casual, this a wide white top, allstars, a nice scarf (maybe the tie dye scarf) and maybe a hat. You could wear this very 'laidback'
Studded denim gilet. DIY. I love denim jackets and gilets and as you know, I also love studs. With this gilet, you can give a boring, casual outfit that extra spark. Love it.Lightly acid wash high waisted jeans. Levis. This jeans is vintage from Levis. I love vintage and I love Levis, and they go wonderful together. I would wear this with cool sneakers and a cropped top with nice patterns.
Minty tribal nailpolish. DIY. Love the pattern and the colors. I love to experiment with nail polish. I wear it everyday.
As you can see, a lot of Do It Yourselfs. Maybe a nice inspiration to do in your (summer)holidays! I hope you enjoid it guys, see you around!
X

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten